Christmas Cheer with Dementia Singing Friends
>> THE GST CURRICULUM
The Griffin Schools Trust (GST) is a family of primary and secondary schools in the Midlands and the South East of England. We are committed to providing an outstanding independent-style education for all students, predicated on breadth and excellence.
All schools provide a rich programme of free extra-curricular activities, create an involving and stimulating physical environment and build a staff team of interesting people who are motivated to advance their own knowledge and skills as well as their pupils’ achievement.
GST schools do not teach young people to know their place, but rather to discover their talents and passions and to take their places in society, making a difference through leadership and service wherever their futures may take them.
Curriculum at Bramford
A curriculum that inspires a love of lifelong learning and that develops citizens of the future, who are inquisitive, motivated and independent.
We strive for a curriculum that:
- Inspires all involved
- Opens doors and caters for all types of learners
- Challenges all pupils
- Creates world class citizens of the future
- A curriculum that develops proud traditions
- Develops a love of learning to promote lifelong learning
- Develops well round individuals with skills they will need for life
- Is relevant
- Is meaningful and purposeful
- Is rich in opportunities for language, reasoning and dialogue
- That develops independence, questioning and thinking skills
- A curriculum that is rich in experiences and opportunities that widen horizons
Our curriculum inspires lifelong learners, should you wish to find out more please do not hesitate to contact us.
Key Drivers for Our Curriculum:
Some of our key drivers to having theme based learning in both key stages in some form