At Bramford Primary we pride ourselves in looking smart at all times by wearing a colourful, smart and comfortable uniform which follows the school’s uniform policy. We feel that it is a positive reinforcement outside the school that clearly represents how supportive pupils and parents are towards the school.
We believe that the wearing of uniform can reduce peer pressure and promotes a sense of community within the school. We hope that all children will take a sense of pride in their appearance.
- V-neck navy blue jumper or cardigan with school logo
- Light blue polo shirt (with or without logo)
- Year 6 – white collared shirt and school tie (shirt to have a top button) school to supply tie
- Tailored grey trousers / knee length skirt/pinafore
- Black or grey tights when worn with skirts
- White or grey socks
- Shoes – all black and flat or plain black trainers
Physical Education Uniform
- Blue shorts / skirt
- Plain white round neck tee-shirt
- Black tracksuit bottoms (not leggings)
- Black pumps / trainers
- PE top (optional – available from Ron Flowers)
- School book bag
- PE kit bag
- Pupils with pierced ears may wear one pair of small simple stud earrings. Pupils must be able to remove these independently in order that they can take part in PE
If anybody has difficulty complying with the uniform policy on medical or ethical grounds this should be referred to the Head of School.
All articles of clothing must be clearly labelled with the child’s name. the school cannot accept responsibility for any lost items